This post is not a podcast episode. It actually makes my life a bit easier to post this one as a blog post instead. Next time I record, I’ll mention this as a separate bit on the podcast.
Goals for 2014
1. Knit 12 pairs of socks: If you can believe it, I only finished 9 pairs of socks this year. I started a bunch of pairs though 🙂
2. Knit 12 other projects: Apparently I only finished 6 other projects. I guess my knitting goals way outmatched the amount of time I spent knitting this year.
3. Spin 6 braids or batts: Um, Maybe 3. I didn’t record this all that well.
4. Rejoin Weight Watchers and stick with it for the entire year: Almost. I stuck with it until about November. I got busy and lazy.
5. Destash a good amount of yarn: Hmmm, I might have done this before the move. After, not so much.
6. Knit from stash more often: Yes. Just about everything I knit this year was from stash. I don’t have any clubs left except Into the Whirled fiber.
7. Do more yoga: Sort of. I did more yoga and workout classes this summer than in a long time. I’d like to say I’d continued with that, but I didn’t.
8. Watch less TV, read more books for fun: I’ve read a lot more this year than ever before!
9. Work on a publication: Yes. I finished writing and revising a publication with a friend.
10. Do more now, procrastinate less: This is an odd goal to try to measure. Yes? No? Probably a little bit of both.
1. Finish 12 knitting projects.
2. Spin 4 oz of fiber every month.
3. Start 12 pairs of socks for me.
4. Finish 3 pairs of socks for Darren, 2 pairs of socks for my mom, 2 pairs of socks for my sister, 1 pair of socks for my sister-in-law, 1 pair of socks for my dad, and 1 pair of socks for my brother.
5. Read 75 books.
6. Finish a publication.
7. Start a new research project.
8. Stick with Weight Watchers all year.
9. Get in regular activity all year.
10. Finish unpacking.